IPRF Grant Program Gives Back
IPRF’s Grant Program provides our governmental entity and public agency members with funding for safety inspired products that will assist in reducing injuries and/or illness.
Not sure what products will best meet your needs? To facilitate you in the IPRF Grant submission process, we have prepared a Grant Product Listing or your Loss Control consultant would be more than happy to work with you in selecting items that will have an immediate impact on your loss ratio.
IPRF Grant Application Process:
Please follow these three quick and easy steps to request your grant funds:
- Members assign a Grant Representative.
(Members with multiple departments selecting grant products should require all department heads to submit their requested items to the Grant Representative who will complete one application for the entity.)
- Download the IPRF Grant Product Listing. Members order the products and are able to use their preferred vendor or supplier.
- Complete the online grant application via the link below.
IPRF/Lexipol Grant Plus Program:
IPRF has partnered with industry leader, Lexipol, to bring our Members unprecedented savings and services. IPRF members receive a 10% discount on Lexipol training products. In addition, IPRF will reimburse our members 25% up to their fixed grant amount. Members will also receive a complimentary 12-hour introductory Agency Assistance Plan ($1,800 value) and a 25% discount on selected professional services.
IPRF has partnered with LocalGovU, the leading provider of online training for local governments. This partnership will provide IPRF Members unprecedented savings on LocalGovU and to access more than 3,000 online training courses.
- Complimentary basic user access to the LocalGovU / IPRF online training university with two course selections from our Risk Manager’s Starter Kit
- One (1) free Administrative license (valued at $50 annually)
- Set-up fee waived
Courses and Upgrades
- 15% off additional course selections from the LocalGovU, PoliceOne Academy, or FireRescue1 Academy catalogs
- 15% off additional administrative license upgrades
- Limit 2 licenses per municipal entity (additional admin. licenses available at $50/user)
- All entity employees will be setup in the training system and have access to the content starter pack
- Track and document training activity for employees
- Create assignments and generate reports
- Access to add/remove basic users and create groups
- Access personal dashboard of activity, assignments and certificates
- Access to personal training calendar
- Access to take and complete courses assigned to by an admin (course availability based on content subscriptions purchased)
Click here for more information or to register for the IPRF/LocalGovU Program.
If you have any questions regarding the IPRF Grant Program, IPRF/LEXIPOL Grant Plus Program or IPRF/LocalGovU Program, please contact: