Illinois Public Risk Fund’s professional approach and attention to detail has led us to become Illinois’ largest self-insured pool for workers compensation for countless governmental entities and public agencies. IPRF’s success emanates from perfecting our unique service that guides our members to confidently fulfilling their insurance needs.
Benefits to choosing IPRF:
- Received an unsurpassed AAA Financial Stability Rating from Demotech
- Loss Control Training and Support that includes an extensive library of online training courses, simulator training and sample safety guides at no additional cost to members
- Millions of dollars in dividends/grants have been distributed to our governmental entities and public agency members
- 24/7/365 Online Claims Access
- Competitive pricing
- In-house nurse case manager
- Prescription drug programs
- Individualized Loss Control Programs
- Subrogation program incorporating member’s out of pocket expenses
To become a member of Illinois Public Risk Fund you will need to:
- Either be a governmental entity or a public agency within the State of Illinois. Click here to view Governmental Agencies Eligible for IPRF
- Commit to the loss control and claims management standards established by IPRF
- Contact your local independent broker to obtain a quote.
If you need assistance in finding a local broker please contact (800) 289-IPRF (4773).